Updated On August 1st, 2021
In This Article, We Are Going To Cover:
- Best Kitchen Hobs In India/Best Hob In India.
- Best Hob Brands In India.
- How Do I Choose A Hob?/Hob Buying Guide.
- Best 3 Burner Hob in India & Best 4 Burner Hob In India.
- And Much More…..
A Kitchen Hob is one of the most essential appliances in anyone`s kitchen. But with so many models and different brands, it becomes cumbersome to narrow down to that one perfect hob for your kitchen. So, if you are in the quest of finding the right kitchen hob. Our guide will take you through the different best kitchen hobs in India offerings with their exact specifications and features to let you buy with confidence.
Great Savings From Today’s Deals
Points To Consider Before Buying Best kitchen Hobs In India
Let us get into the details of how you can buy the best hob in India for your kitchen. Check out these factors that help you make an informed choice.
1. Number Of Burners
One of the essential factors to consider is to check the number of burners. Choosing the right number of burners can help you to choose the right kitchen hob.
For a family with 3 to 4 members, a hob with a maximum of 3 burners will be apt. Similarly, a family with more than six members may need a hob with 5 burners for a comfortable cooking experience.
2. Auto Ignition
Auto Ignition facility is a must to look for while considering a kitchen hob. Most of the brands offer the best kitchen hobs in India with auto-ignition. This will help to avoid the use of lighters and make your cooking simple and easy.
3. Safety Features
Any gas or electrical kitchen hob should be installed only by the advice of a registered technical expert. Most of the renowned brands offer products that meet international safety standards.
As you know, hobs get heated fast, and so, standard safety features can help you and the family be safe. The latest best kitchen hobs in India come with a flame failure safety device that will instantly cut off the gas supply if the flame goes off.
4. Cleaning & maintenance
The kitchen hob requires frequent cleaning after cooking. And so, the designs and the hob should be easily accessed to make the cleaning process easy as it’s a daily task. Check for the hob type that eases in the cleaning process. Here, Ceramic Hobs are comparatively much easier to clean and maintain.
5. Heat Control
To make a perfect dish, the right hob plays a vital role. A hob that gives complete heat control will be so convenient for cooking. Similarly, the hob that heats fast and distributes uniform heat can make your cooking just perfect and easy.
Installing the perfect kitchen appliances can help in improving efficiency. And so choosing the right appliances and positioning them at the right place makes the kitchen designing task a success. Checking and comparing the different best kitchen hobs in India and their features will aid in selecting the apt appliance for your sweet home.
Best Kitchen Hobs In India
Best Kitchen Hobs In India Buying Guide
1. Types Of Best Kitchen Hobs In India
You have different types of best Kitchen hobs in India available in the market. Understanding these different hob types will help you pick the right one for the kitchen.
The major offering of the best kitchen hobs in India include
- Gas Hob
- Electric Hob
- Domino Hob
- Ceramic Hob
- Induction Hob
1.1. Gas Hobs
Gas Hobs are the easiest to use and convenient hob one can buy. They are available in the standard versions with steel and glass tops that are easy to maintain. In this type, the hob is well fitted on the perfect level on the counter, and then it does not move or protrude.
Autoignition feature is the major attraction in these hobs that makes it easy to light the burners in just a twist. Comparatively, they are considered much safer as they are designed to meet international safety standards. With gas hobs, you can ensure uniform heating and each burner comes with separate heat control.
- Gas Hobs produce instant and uniform flame, hence are more efficient and cooking becomes very easy.
- Convenient operation as each knob has a Separate heat control.
- Smooth and Stylish yet much cheaper than other types of hobs in the market.
- Gas Hobs have several pieces which make the cleaning process a bit difficult and time-consuming.
1.2. Electric Hobs
Electric Hobs use traditional electric plates for heating. They are comparatively inexpensive, and you can easily find many cheap budget-friendly options for these kitchen hobs. They come in different types and styles. The most preferred are the ceramic ones.
- Electric Hobs are more energy-efficient hobs compared to conventional gas stoves.
- More Safer than conventional hobs.
- Easy to clean and maintain
- These are slow to heat up and slow to cool down.
- Power cuts can be a turn down for these electric hobs
1.3. Induction Hob
The latest invention of technology introduced a perfect solution for kitchen hobs, and they are Induction Hobs. They can make any cooking just easy and perfect while offering the highest safety features to its customers.
Induction hobs use the electric current for the cooking process. And the highlight is that they don’t generate heat to the surface unless you place a metal object on them.
- It offers the most advanced type of cooking with touch sensitivity and a classy look.
- Cooking is made faster and easier.
- The energy efficiency is just incredible
- Only particular types of pans can be used.
- Comparatively expensive
1.4. Domino Hobs
Domino hobs are built-in hobs that provide a seamless look to the kitchen. Though not outright a different type of hob but rather a variant of the hob. This type of hob is very popular among consumers who are concerned with the aesthetics of their space. These hobs are available in ceramic, gas, and induction varieties.
Domino comes with two burners mainly which makes it a preferred selection in a small kitchen space. Designer in looks, a domino hob can make a style statement in a modular kitchen.
- Most of these hobs come with a pulse ignition feature which makes it convenient to light the burners without the lighter or a match stick
- The compact size makes it ideal for small spaces and modular kitchens
- Thousands of style options to choose from.
- Not ideal for a big family
- Like the Conventional Cooktops, these aren’t portable.
- More Expensive
1.5. Ceramic Hobs
Ceramic Hobs are the most stylish and efficient option among the various type of hobs. They come with the most stylish designs and glass surfaces which go perfectly with any modern kitchen.
Ceramic hobs possess either four or five hobs for cooking. A perfect option for a big family. They are easy to install and maintain. Though they are a bit more expensive than the other types of hobs.
- Quicker to heat up than electric plates
- Aesthetically sleek and stylish
- Easy to clean and requires low maintenance
- Less efficient as the entire cooking hone has to be heated first.
- Slower to heat up as compared to gas and induction hobs
- You can`t be flexible with cooking zones
Best Hob Brands In India
Here are 5 best kitchen hobs in India brands:
Gas Stove Vs Hob
A gas stove is a free-standing unit whereas a kitchen hob is integrated into the countertop of the kitchen. They perform the same function but the kitchen hob is better as it lies at the level of your countertop so it becomes just easier to get work done more easily on it.
Moreover, hobs also look aesthetically more pleasing and offer a much wider range of features as compared to a gas stove. The biggest plus point of a gas stove is its mobility; apart from that kitchen hob is generally better than them.
|Gas stove is a free standing unit. It is replaceable so you can shift it anywhere.||A kitchen hob is integrated into the countertop of the kitchen.|
|Easy to install.||For installing a hob, the cutting of the countertop (Slap) is mandatory according to the hob size. So you need to call an expert.|
|You need to frequently fix your gas stove when cooking with heavy khadai, pan, etc.||Loading/unloading heavy utensils are easy as this lies at the level of your countertop so it becomes easier to get work done.
|Electric type is not available.||Both gas and electric varieties are available in built in hobs.
|Limited features.||Various features such as timer, alarm system, child lock etc that will help you a lot.|
|Easy to clean.||Cleaning is slightly tough.|
|Varieties are not available.||Fast and easy cooking because of different kinds of burners and multi flame feature.|
|Lighters or matchstick is required to light up the burners.||Automatically turn on the hob by knob without using any tool.|
|No safety feature in case of any leakage.||Special feature like flame failure is very helpful.|
That’s it for the best kitchen hobs in India. We really feel after reading the above information, you will land on the right page and buy that much-needed best hob in India for yourself.
Best Kitchen Hobs In India Reviews
1. Bosch Built-in Gas Hob POH6B6B101
Best Gas Hob In India With 4 Burners.
Is Bosch Hob Good?
Bosch brand is a multinational company selling products from automobile parts to kitchen hobs. Their product range is very diverse and they have maintained the famed German efficiency consistently since their inception in the year 1886 in the city of Stuttgart.
Detailed Bosch Hob Review In India:
- Size: 59 x 52 x 4.5 cm.
- Burners: 4 burners.
- It supports dual fuel meaning it can run on Gas as well as a liquid fuel.
It also features single-handed ignition via control knobs. It also features control knobs on the side which makes it easier for the user to operate as nothing comes in between.
One of which is a wok burner of 3.3 KW placed on the front left for easy access and a standard burner of 1.7 KW placed on the rear side.
The top panel is made up of black toughened glass.
- It is a nice-looking kitchen hob with black glass which can seamlessly integrate into any kitchen.
- The sword control knobs are placed on the side and are big in size which enhances their ease of usability.
- You also get the option of double fuel which can come in handy.
- Full-sized kitchen hob.
- Though the product is nice and build quality is also good, the installation service is not up to the mark. There have been several complaints of no or late response from Bosch regarding the installation of the item. Also, people who prefer to operate knobs from the front can find it hard to use this hob.
2. Glen 1063 SQ Glass 3 Burner Auto Ignition Built-in Hob
Best Hob For Indian Cooking With 3 Burners.
Is Glen An Indian Brand?
Glen is an Indian company founded in the year 1999 and its headquarters is in Faridabad, Haryana. It has grown into a major brand in the Indian market in appliances like chimneys, cooking range, cooktops, kitchen hobs, and other small appliances. Its products match international standards and service is also good.
Detailed Glen Built-in Hob Review In India:
- Size: 89.99 x 54.99 x 54.99 cm.
- Burners: 3 burners, 2 big and 1 small.
- It features a forged brass burner and double ring flame which aids in cooking your food efficiently and quickly.
It is specially modeled for the Indian kitchen and also features extra-strong MS pan supports for large pots useful in big gatherings.
This full-sized kitchen hob features an 8 mm thick black colored toughened glass top which provides it a modern look.
It features integrated auto ignition and an Italian gas valve for added performance and safety.
- This kitchen hob is perfect for a family who enjoys traditional meals as its flame and structure are made to suit the Indian style of cooking.
- Its knobs are placed on the side as not to interfere with cooking.
- Italian gas valve helps to use gas more efficiently as well as providing top-of-the-line security.
- Its top glass is scratch-resistant.
- It has got only 3 knobs whereas in this price range you can get 4 knobs from its competitors.
3. IBELL 555GH Hob 4 Burner Top Gas Stove
Best Hob In India With 4 Burners.
About The Ibell Brand
Ibell is another Indian company that is making its place in the national market thanks to its innovative and reliable products. They are based in Kerala but provide their services pan India.
Detailed IBELL Hob Review In India:
- Size: 76 x 51 x 7.5 cm.
- Burners: 4 burners, 2 large & 2 small burners.
- The top panel is made up of 7 mm black toughened glass with heat & scratch resistance which is easy to clean.
Its burners are ergonomically placed for ease of use.
Ergonomic Knob & auto-ignition features.
Its burners are also designed to produce maximum flame while consuming low fuel.
- A full-sized kitchen hob with a 1-year standard warranty and 4 years warranty on the burner, valve, and glass on free registration.
- The brass burners and pan supports are of high quality which is suitable for Indian dishes.
- It is a stylish-looking one of the best kitchen hobs in India with a practical design with 14 kg weight.
- Also, it is a growing company so service and installation can prove to be a cumbersome process so we advise you to first locate their service center nearby to you.
4. Faber Hob/Hobtop
Best Hob In India With 3 Brass Burners.
Is Faber A Good Brand?
Faber is a multinational company headquartered in Italy and is founded in the year 1955. They have a lot of experience and offer a diverse range of products.
Detailed Faber Hob Review In India:
- Size: 59.5 x 52.5 x 13 cm.
- Burners: 3 burners, one is big of 2.5 KW and 2 are small of 1.5 KW.
- Black enameled burners which give it an aesthetically pleasing look.
It also features heavy-duty pan supports which can withstand heavyweights.
A full-sized kitchen hob with a 1-year warranty.
Its ignition is auto electric and it features an 8 mm thick toughened glass top.
- Nice design and it looks premium.
- The toughened glass is also heavy-duty and scratch-resistant.
- Durable metal knobs.
- It has only 1 big burner so it can be a problem for many families as in India the family size is generally large.
5. Elica Flexi HCT 470 DX Lotus BK
One of the Best Kitchen Hobs In India With 4 Burners.
Is Elica An Indian Brand?
Elica is an Indian brand founded in 2010. Their main manufacturing unit is in Pune and they offer pan India service. They are a fast-growing company with quality products.
Detailed Elica Hob Review In India:
- Size: 70 x 52 x 10.6 cm.
- Burners: 4 burners, 2 are big and 2 are small-sized.
- The pan support is made of cast iron which can easily withstand heavy vessels.
A full-sized best hob in India with 13.2 kg weight & 2 years standard warranty & 5 years warranty on glass.
It also has a coating of rust resistance which ensures long life.
The top panel is made up of black toughened glass.
- It features 4 burners which are apt for any Indian family and is adequately placed in the form of an axis.
- Its knobs are also placed in the 2+2 formation for ease of access.
- A nice-looking best hob in India but with its rather unusual placement of burners, some users may find it difficult to workaround.
6. Kaff CRH 603 Built-in Hob
One of the Best Kitchen Hobs In India from the Kaff brand.
Is Kaff An Indian Brand?
Kaff is the most trusted Indian brand. The company provides the latest appliances in a wide range as per your needs. The brand Kaff maintains hygiene and provides you the advanced appliances.
Detailed Kaff Hob Review In India:
- Size: 52.5 x 59.5 x 7 CM.
- Burners: 3.
- The combination of 1 triple ring and 2 dual ring burners satisfies all your cooking requirements.
8 mm tempered glass is for safety purposes. This thick glass is heat resistant, scratch resistant, strong, and durable.
The metal knobs are equipped with auto-ignition that automatically ignites the burners.
- Triple ring burner for fast cooking.
- Large kitchen hob.
- Enamelled pan support.
- Durable and long-lasting hob.
- Only 1 triple ring burner. You will get 2 triple ring burners in this price range if you compare other best kitchen hobs in India.
7. BLOWHOT Orion Gas Hob Auto Ignition
Best Hob In India with a 5-year warranty.
About Blowhot Brand
Blowhot kitchen appliances are specifically designed for fulfilling Indian requirements. The company is 58 years old and incorporated in 1963.
Detailed Blowhot Hob Review In India:
- Size : 80 * 57.6 * 20.2 cm.
- Burners: 4 brass burners.
- Two triple ring burners that are specifically designed for Indian cooking.
There is a special Auto-ignition feature that ignites all 4 burners automatically without the need of a matchstick.
The security device called flame failure is for security purposes. This device prevents or cuts off the flame in case of any LPG leakage.
Cast iron support that is capable of bearing heavy loads.
8 mm elegant and beautiful Beveled edges are perfect for Indian cooking.
- Best 4 burner hob in India that is perfect for Indian cooking.
- The brass burners are heat-resistant and durable.
- Made in India hob.
- 75 Cm toughened glass top.
- Other brands (Listed Above) are more popular than Blowhot.
- Elica Strip Bf 60 Nero Chimney Review
- Best Dishwasher In India Review
- Best Washing Machine In India Review
- 13 Latest & Best AC In India
Deals & Discounts At Amazon